Project Engineer (SMP)
Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for an experienced SMP Engineer to join our Melbourne based client.
This will be a full-time contract position based on site.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary (SMP) design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all documentation follows client technical specifications and Australian Standards
- Provide Health & Safety Management Plans
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- At least 10 year's experience in Structural, Mechanical and Piping areas
- Demonstrated experience working on Process Plants
- Brownfield and greenfield consulting experience
- Current Australian Residency
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018