When joining this team you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
You will be positioned in the activation team where this product is positioned right in between the operator's business support system and the technical infrastructure in the network. Activation is an essential and key part of our client's 5G system, setting all customer and service data in the 5G network and an enabler of migrating 4G customers to the new 5G infrastructure. The product is an intense and expansive phase right now, soon to release the first product transformed to cloud native architecture including the 5G business requirements.
- Be part of the program team, plan, coordinate work, interact with our agile teams and technical leaders to meet our targets
- Run Way of working and take next steps with our Cloud native application
- Execute and drive software reuse strategy
- Deliver architectural efficiency and Activation reuse in Solutions and in Next Gen OSS Architecture
- Evolve the way we do Software development to increment speed, flexibility and simplification
- Engage with all other Product Development Group's (PDG's), Product Development Units (PDUs) and BA's to learn from and offer support.
- Present to stake-holders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Ensure Knowledge-sharing and learning
To be successful in the role you must have
- 10+ years' experience in leading global teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in customer interaction
- Extensive knowledge and recent successful track record in Program Management, change-management and other areas related to delivering products to markets and customers
- Proved good leadership skills. You should be able to give clear examples of success stories that came from your lean management style and empowerment of people.
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- Excellent influential skills and ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Experience in large scale development with agile methods according to lean principles
- Bring up Effectiveness and Efficiency across all disciplines of R&D
- Experience in driving fast and complex change
- Quality approach
- A great team mate, building collaboration and highly empowered teams
You have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills. You must be fluent in verbal and written English and have excellent presentation skills.
Contact Chris Potter on 0404833955 to discuss this role further.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.