Principal engineering Lead
Progressive IT is working alongside a growing Trading company here in Sydney.
Our client is looking for a Senior Software engineer to join their team and assist with the creating of the firms ultra-low trading systems. You will be working alongside their established team, whom are always looking for a new way to challenge the way they do things. They are looking for people whom have had experience in High frequency Trading and environments using Low latency. If you have worked within Proprietary trading or finance this is a plus; However not necessary, if you have worked within Gaming or embedded systems that is also a plus.
- Designing, g and developing C++ components and applications
- Designing ultra-low latency to accelerate algorithm trade signal generation and order execution
- Work closely with all members of the team from traders to front office as well as Quantitative Research
- Creating digital design and verification that maximises performance and being able to process a vast amount of data
- Strong C++ Programming skills developing real time bidding platforms or Low latency systems
- Scripting skills in Python
- Working within Linux environment
- Experience in testing, debugging and other concepts of quality assurance with the development life cycle
- Must be adaptable to a fast paced work environment
- Experience in High frequency trading environments
Good to have:
- Worked within financial services or gaming background
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018