Oracle Support Engineer
Looking for an Oracle Product Support Engineer to join a huge Australian household name on a 6 months contract that will extend based in Perth or Remote.
You will join the Oracle BAU support team working with and along side multiple teams in the IT space and service desk support. You will have strong knowledge of Data systems and Application tiers and good multi-tasking ability and natural problem solver.
- 5 + Years' experience working with Oracle and supporting complex and mission critical production environments
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c Administration - management, backup, monitoring
- Experience in administering and managing Weblogic 12.2 - management, backup, monitoring
- Hands on experience in Oracle Cloud Control 13c and plus and/or other monitoring tools
- Fluent with ServiceNow ticketing systems
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies
- Basic Scripting and SQL writing Skills
- A proactive mindset and experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability
- UNIX and Operating Systems batch/shell scripting
- Experience with other system & performance monitoring tool such as DynaTrace, Elastic
- Experience in automation within code deployment, monitoring and other areas
- Experience managing Oracle EBusiness Suite 12.2
Interviews are starting early next week for this role so please apply ASAP if keen to discuss this role further.
For more info please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018