Progressive IT is working alongside an established organisation in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
You will be working alongside the Technical manager within an established team that is currently working on some very exciting project. They are looking for a Mid-level Integration Developer experience working with MuleSoft integrating their platform. A tight knit team that is looking to upskill someone and have someone grow within their organisation. At the moment everyone is working remotely, however they have a beautiful office in Collingwood that will be open to flexible work schedule as well once this is allowed.
This is fixed term contract with the view to be extended
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working alongside the team with the business analysis,
- Working on the whole development life cycle, from beginning to end.
- Deploying integrations across the business, as well as working alongside third parties
- Strong mathematical and analysis skills
- Implementing improvements across the business including communications, training and delivering
- 3+ Experience working with MuleSoft, however working with other integration platforms such as Dell Boomi
- Working hands on with data bases such as SQL, Azure and other Microsoft Suite Products
- Warehousing Management skills using ERP systems
- Working in complex environments
Good to have skills:
- Great communication skills
- Experience working in Supply chain industry or Retail would be highly regarded
- Being able to create relationships with internal and external stake holders
Benefits to you:
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity of growth
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018