Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 20 years in the engineering space across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors. Due to recent growth and the awarding of new projects, they are seeking the services of a Mechanical Engineer with a successful history working sector in the Building Services for their office located in Sydney.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Permanent role.
- Strong pipeline of projects.
- Nationally recognised business.
You will be required to be involved in all Mechanical Building Services Engineering duties throughout the life-cycle of high-rise residential projects. This will include though not be limited to;
- Design of Mechanical & HVAC Systems.
- Equipment selection.
- Estimation & cost preparation.
- Reviewing & approval of drawings.
- Site inspections.
- Assisting the Hydraulic & Fire team.
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- 8 - 10 years Australian experience in the Building Services sector.
- Consultancy experience.
- Ability to provide 2x checkable references.
If you meet the minimum selection criteria, please submit your resume for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018