Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Engineer to join a client of ours based in Queensland.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office with site visits as required.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications and Australian Standards
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- At least 10 years' experience in mechanical engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with the design and engineering of Materials Handling equipment and Process Plants across mechanical, structural etc.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and similar packages
- Brownfield and greenfield consulting experience
- Current Australian Residency
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018