Mechanical Design Drafter (Building Services)
Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Designer and Drafter to join a Sydney based client.
With a significant pipeline of works and another major project recently picked up Progressive and our well known Client are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with both Drafting and Designing experience, to join their growing team based in Sydney.
What you can bring
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Revit MEP
- Adequate understanding of heat load calculations and ducting designs
- 5 years proven experience within the Building Services industry
- Extensive knowledge and implementation of Australia standards
- Australian residency is required for this position
Benefits for you
- Full-time contract position with potential extension based on project requirements.
- Exposure to highly sought out projects
- Be part of a well known firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
If this sounds like you and want to know more, press "Apply Now" with your latest CV and we will be in contact should you fit the requirements.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018