Lead Drafter / Modeller - HVAC
Our client are a market leader within the Building Services space with a history that spans over 50 years! This well established business are going through a period of growth and as a result they will be seeking the services of a Lead Drafter / Modeller for an immediate start based out of their office just outside the Brisbane CBD.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will lead a small drafting team for a specific project allocated by the drafting manager.
- You will be responsible for leading/attending on-site client meetings such as coordination & progress meetings.
- You will be the point of contact for your client enquiries.
- You will report through to your management to keep them up to date on all project progress.
- You will also have an element of hands-on duties involving drafting & modelling in Revit/BIM360.
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a HVAC Drafting role.
- Advanced skills in Revit is a must.
- Team leader experience is highly regarded.
- Experience working with a HVAC Contractor is essential.
- Ability to provide 2x checkable work references.
- Drivers licence & own reliable vehicle.
- You must currently live in Australia.
If you meet the selection criteria and believe this is the role for you, submit your CV for review.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Residents and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018