Lead Drafter - HVAC
With a history that spans over thirty years, our client has cemented themselves as one of the key players in the HVAC space. Their continual delivery of successful projects has lead them to have a national team of over 400 employees and growing. They are now seeking the services of a Lead HVAC Drafter for their Sydney office to put their expertise in to play to support this already highly performing team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be using Revit to draft and model HVAC Systems.
- You will lead a small team of 1-2 drafters providing guidance and support to your team.
- You will be the point of contact for all client enquiries.
- You will attend site meetings with your clients to discuss various project topics.
- You will provide regular updates through to your manager in regard to your project progress.
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a HVAC Drafting role.
- Advanced skills in Revit is a must.
- Team leader experience is highly regarded.
- Experience working with a Mechanical Contractor is preferred though not essential.
- Ability to provide 2x checkable work references.
- Drivers licence & own reliable vehicle.
- You must currently live in Australia.
If you meet the selection criteria and believe this is the role for you, submit your CV for review.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Residents and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018