About the Company:
Moguls in the Industry, my clients are searching for a skilled Landfill Engineer to join their growing team, in either NSW, QLD or ACT. They specialise in providing demolition, environmental, remediation and civil contracting services.
The desired candidate should be:
- A degreed engineer with extensive experience (minimum of 5 years) in landfill design
- Background in preparation of landfill construction permits
- Ability to prepare landfill construction drawings and construction bid documents
- Capable of writing construction specifications
- Experienced in preparation of stormwater management plans and calculations
- Experience in landfill management design and/or geotechnical engineering is a plus
- The candidate should be capable of heading a design team and coordinate project needs and preparing proposals for clients.
- The desired candidate should possess strong technical writing skills.
- Candidate should be a registered professional engineer
This opportunity is open to eligible Landfill Engineers that can see their careers heading in a Design, Estimating or Project Management direction.
My client provides intensive training and support to the right candidate in order to map out their career progression and take on as much skill set needed within the role. Along with an attractive package/ rate, a company car will be provided for you in this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button along with your most recent CV. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018