IT Helpdesk Officer/Junior Systems Administration
Currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Officer/Junior Systems Administration to join a Global Leader in the Cyber Security Space located just outside Sydney CBD to start a 6 Month rolling contract.
- General maintenance and administration of hardware, software and operating systems
- Perform system diagnostic installation and testing of software and hardware
- Repair and correct malfunctions as necessary in troubleshooting and maintenance role
- General helpdesk support for managers and employees
- Assist with configuration and installation of all new IT hardware
- Liaise with appropriate resources, external vendors and support agents as required
- Monitor own systems and procedures, identify areas for improving efficiency and make recommendations for streamlining where practical
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Effective communicator
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve technical issues
- Work independently and able to follow instructions from Senior IT Technicians
If this sounds like you please apply and only applicable candidate will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018