Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in the Building Services sector. They have a strong presence in the residential space and are experiencing rapid growth which has now resulted in the requirement of an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their Sydney team on a permanent basis.
This role will be offering you an immediate start to focus on the following;
- General & specialist lighting.
- Electrical Distribution.
- Energy management.
- Power infrastructure.
- Security access.
- Control & CCTV/MATV
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria as a minimum;
- 3+ years Australian work experience with a strong understanding of the Australian Standards.
- Consultancy experience is highly regarded.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide 2x checkable.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Permanent position.
- Strong pipeline of projects.
- Close knit team & management.
- Growing Australian consultancy.
If you meet the criteria and believe you would be suitable for this role, please submit your CV for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018