Infrastructure Solutions Engineer
Currently Seeking an Infrastructure Solutions Engineer for an initial 3 month rolling contract to join my clients technical project team based in Sydney.
The purpose of the Infrastructure Solutions Engineer role is to design, build and transition infrastructure solutions that meet my clients project and operational requirements. The role will provide technical expertise in the cloud and server practice across the IT Business Solutions Team in alignment with Enterprise Architecture strategy and principles and the Infrastructure and Application solutions architecture.
- Microsoft Server Experience
- Group Policy
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Network fundamental knowledge
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure skills
- Citrix (Netscaler, End Point & Load Balancer)
- AWS & AZURE
Experience & Knowledge:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure engineer server / cloud infrastructure role
- Strong technical skills combined with a deep understanding of complex and highly scalable infrastructure solutions
- Strong understanding of Architecture
- Integration & Application Architecture knowledge
- Strong knowledge and experience of Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud based solutions.
- Good knowledge of Information Security needs at an application, database, network and server level.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with ability to manage relationships and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes desirable
- IT Financial services experience desirable
- Critical thinker & team player
If this sounds like you, please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018