Infrastructure Cloud Engineer
Join one of the biggest brands in the world as an Infrastructure Cloud Engineer on an initial 12 month contract based in Sydney with a high likelihood of extending.
- Design, Implement and manage infrastructure solutions to support the systems and services used by the organisation;
- Provide level 3 technical support for day to day operations;
- Be the technical expert for incidents, problems, service request and change requests;
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve technical infrastructure issues; and
- Monitor all infrastructure across the business.
- Minimum seven years' experience as an Infrastructure Engineer in a complex ICT environment.
- Strong Experience in Windows Server Administration and Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMWare);
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365;
- Experience with Cloud Environments - Azure/AWS;
- Experience working with enterprise server hardware(Dell/HP) - Servers, Blade Chassis and Storage;
- Understanding of enterprise backup and DR - Veeam experience preferred;
- Solid understanding of Networking concepts, routing, switching and Firewalls including VPNs;
- Basic Understanding of enterprise IT security concepts;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- A proven capacity to set priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018