Our client are a Building Services Consultancy with a reputation for providing their clients with exceptional design & consultancy services on high-profile projects around the country. Due to this service, they are experiencing growth which has resulted in the need for an additional Hydraulic Engineer to join their team based in Sydney.
This role will consist of the following duties, though not limited to;
- Concept & detailed design of Hydraulic Services.
- Review and approval of designs.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Producing reports that outline cost, progress & projections of the projects.
- Assisting with tender preparation.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following as a minimum;
- Building Services experience within the Australian market preferably 8+ years.
- Skilled in the use of Revit & AutoCAD to produce drawings and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide 2x work references.
If this is sounds like you, please submit your CV for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018