Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for an Estimator to join a client of ours based in Queesland.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office with site visits as required.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Analyse plans, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labour estimates for a Process Plant project
- Review data to determine material and labour requirements
- Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organising, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consult with vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Coordinate with projects managers and other relevant company staff.
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 year's experience proven, with significant exposure to Minerals Processing
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Ability to interact effectively with others, both within and outside of the organisation
- Strong analytic skills and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of estimating software
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and similar packages
- Current Australian Residency
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018