A global, market leading, tier 1 engineering consultancy are on the search for Electrical Engineers to work on a high profile project they will have commencing in the near future. This position will be an initial 6 month contract with the high possibility of extension, based out of their Melbourne office.
You will be responsible for the following duties;
- Reviewing all design to ensure they are aligned with the Australian Standards & client requirements.
- Involved in all aspects of the design from concept right through to handover.
- Chairing and engaging in internal & external meetings with the Drafting Team, Project Managers & Fellow Engineering staff.
- Site inspection & defecting.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following selection criteria as a minimum;
- Minimum of 3 years Australian Engineering experience.
- Healthcare experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to provide 2x work references.
Please submit your resume for review should you feel this is the role for you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018