Calling all Drainage Engineers!
You will work with teams of professional engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff to deliver flooding and drainage design packages for major infrastructure projects throughout NSW
Your experience in the analysis and design of stormwater drainage and flood management infrastructure means you will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in civil or civil/environmental engineering.
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience, most likely in consulting engineering or a similar local/state government role, with exposure to medium-large and multidisciplinary infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills,
- An appetite for fast-paced major projects, and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of proficiency using industry-standard hydrologic and hydraulic modelling software packages (eg. DRAINS, WBNM, RAFTS, HEC-RAS and TUFLOW).
- Experience using GIS (eg. MapInfo or ArcGIS), 12d and CAD software.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV attached. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018