Currently seeking a DevOps Engineer (AWS) to start a 6 month rolling contract based in Sydney for a client of mine in the Health space.
- Provide Technical and Operational Support to the Development, Service Delivery, Operations and Security Teams for the efficient hosting and deployment of cloud-hosted applications and services;
- Contribute to the architecture, design, security and implementation of new digital systems, approaches and practices;
- Work closely with the Application Development Teams to enable faster delivery cycles whilst managing risks of Infrastructure faults;
- Drive Best Practice, Optimization & AWS Architecture
Skills and experience Required:
- Demonstrated AWS DevOps Engineering experience
- Extensive Exp Automating IaC in AWS
- AWS EXP - EC2, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, Fargate Serverless, IDM, Transit Gateway, AWS Networking
- Able to drive efficiencies & Best Practice
- Knowledge of AWS Architecture
- High Level proficiency in systems administration, maintenance, problem solving, design and implementation skills;
- Strong understanding & experience with AWS (including Microservices Architectures (ECS/EKS, Docker, Ansible, CloudFormation);
- Infrastructure & Software CI/CD Pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins);
- Combination of Infrastructure & Coding skills (including Linux deployments)
- AWS certifications highly regarded.
- Infrastructure Engineering or Software Engineering background
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Java Applications (able to deploy & support Java)
- Exp running Windows in AWS - Managed Windows Devices as Code
- AWS & GCP DevOps Experience
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018