Currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to start a 6-month rolling contract with a client of mine in the Health space based in Sydney.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high level technical support and management in the current versions of the following products: Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Windows Server and related infrastructure (DNS, DHCP)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell / PowerShell DSC
- Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies and templating using JSON / YAML
- Programming using Python, .NET, Node.js (desirable)
- Review, analyse and continuously improve the delivery of ICT business systems and applications.
- Participate in a small team providing technical support to the delivery of ICT systems, including related software, infrastructure, training manuals and other documentation.
- Analyse, plan and implement application delivery for ICT business systems including; upgrades, migrations, incident resolution and decommissioning.
- Ensure implementation of projects and services are delivered in accordance with the Product owner's criteria.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure library (ITIL) would be advantageous.
- Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018