Currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an exciting client based in Sydney CBD starting on a 6 months rolling contract.
As the latest Azure DevOps Engineer addition to the high performing team you will be joining a business that is currently going through large technology transformation and exciting changes throughout many areas of the business. You need to be ready to hit the ground running and ready to get stuck into things.
With the support of your team and working closely with the other teams across the IT sector you will help align the DevOps practices to support multiple applications across the business.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Contributing to realignment of DevOps practices and change required for the CI of the DevOps capability
- Design and implementation of applications' build, release, deployment, and configuration processes
- Identifying and implementing processes to improve monitoring, system resource utilisation
- Hands on with Integration build, deployment, testing and release processes within azure Devops.
- Setup frameworks to enable Infrastructure as code with Azure pipeline integrations
- Implement monitoring capabilities to identify potential deployment risks to production systems.
- Collaborate with operation teams to identify and implement automated processes to help manage security operations, system capacity & scalability and upgrades.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Self-starter whos capable of working autonomously and ready for work in a fast paced and challenging Environment.
- Experience implementing and maintaining automation & CICD frameworks
- Strong understanding of Azure cloud infrastructure and services
- Sound understanding of Powershell scripting
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools including Jira, Azure DevOps
- Containerization knowledge (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in setting up Infrastructure as code
- Working knowledge of SQL
Interviews for this role are kicking off next week so if your keen to discuss this role further apply today and I will give you a call to discuss further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018