Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Design Draftsman to join our regional WA based client.
This will be a full-time contract position. FIFO not an option currently.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Understand the client's requirements and the project
- Conceptual layout work and new and existing process equipment design
- Design and drafting of mechanical/ fabrication drawings according to relevant specifications and requirements
- 3D equipment modelling and 3D design
- Developing engineering design details an
- Using vendor drawings and information sheets to develop the model
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- Diploma of Engineering or equivalent
- Experience within multidisciplinary projects
- Ability to take instruction and work unsupervised
- Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems (Autodesk)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018