We are expressing interest for a passionate Civil Engineer with an extensive background in business development and leadership.
Delivering high profile projects across NSW, the ideal candidate will not only have a strong background in leading a team but have advanced capability in 12D or Civil 3D modelling. See below the list of attributes needed to be successful.
- Minimum 12 years' experience within Civil Engineering
- Ability to retain stakeholder relationships including but not limited to; Architects, Project Managers, Builders and Partners
- Extensive understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Experience with DRAINS, CIRCLY, AutoCAD, Revit, XP-RAFTS, Swept Path Analysis, MUSIC and HEC-RAS
- Experience producing technical reports and having a problem- solving attitude to complicated plans
- Strong background working on Urban Development projects
- Advanced background in major and minor drainage hydraulic design
- Ability to organise and project manage complex projects from concept to design
- Comprehensive understanding of organisational resources and resource management
- Impeccable self-management, written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate in excelling others and bringing the best out in your team
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and only Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia will be considered for the role.
To apply for this role hit the 'APPLY NOW' button along with your most recent CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018