Building Services Engineer
Our key client have been operating for over a decade in the Building Services space & have a proven track record of providing exceptional service and solutions for their clients resulting in continual growth. Due to this growth, they are seeking the services of a mid-level Building Services Engineer with a focus on Mechanical Services for their Sydney office.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Full pipeline of work and current projects.
- Growing Australian owned consultancy.
- Building Services Engineering focusing on Mechanical Services.
- Producing Engineering reports.
- Contribute towards technical design on a variety of projects, including the modelling and simulation for different aspects of the building performance.
- Equipment selection and cost reporting.
- Reviewing and approval of drawings.
- Site inspections & contractor coordination.
- Formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4-5 years industry experience in the local market.
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written.
- Proven history of consultancy based work history.
To be considered for this role, please click the 'Apply Now' button and submit your CV for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018