Due to my clients continued success within infrastructure projects in Perth, we are searching for a skilled Bridge Engineer to join their Bridges and Structures team.
What is expected within the role:
- Working cohesively with multiple design teams and disciplines to ensure the successful delivery of the overall design
- Delivering design documentation and technical reports for clients
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance in specifications drawings and reports
- Liaising and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Furthering your technical knowledge
To be successful within this role:
- Design experience on civil bridge structures E.g.; concrete and steel bridges, cut and cover tunnels
- Relevant qualification
- 4+ years post grad experience
- Advanced understanding in the use of structural analysis and design software
- Drafting skills is not compulsory but advantageous
- Attention to detail, focusing on risk analysis
- Proven experience in building and maintaining effective relationships, both with clients and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with local and regional council bodies and authorities
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please hit 'APPLY NOW' with your most recent CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018