Our client are a highly regarded brand within the Building Services space & have continued to grow and perform throughout the obstacles in recent months. This growth has resulted in the need for an experienced BIM Manager to join their Sydney team, on a permanent basis to inspire the team performance & drive the business values.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Competitive salary.
- Globally recognised business.
- Work on large scale projects.
This role will include the following duties though will not be limited to;
- Setting up of project files & project models.
- Oversight & review of all BIM Models to ensure full compliance with the Australian Standards.
- Draw on past experiences to provide support & solutions to the BIM team.
- Lead team meetings e.g. presenting project targets & progress etc.
- Be the face of the brand from a BIM perspective for all clients / third parties.
- Continue to improve & implement the most up-to-date BIM processes.
- General day to day team management.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria as a minimum;
- Minimum of 3 years BIM Management experience.
- Building Services experience is essential.
- Knowledge of the Australian Standards.
- In depth knowledge of Revit & Navisworks.
- Willing to provide 2x references.
If you meet the selection criteria, please submit your resume for review. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018