A global, market leading, tier 1 engineering consultancy are on the search for a BIM Coordinator to work on a high profile project they will have commencing very shortly. This position will be an initial 6 month contract with the high possibility of extension, based out of their Melbourne office.
You will be responsible for the following duties;
- Chairing Coordination meetings on site with all disciplines.
- Liaise with all internal and external staff including the Engineering Team.
- Review of drawings, design & coordination information.
- Submission of all drawings to the client.
- Keep an up to date drawing register on the companies web based tool.
- Produce drawings/models in Revit.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following selection criteria as a minimum;
- Minimum of 3 years Australian BIM experience.
- Healthcare experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced skills in Revit.
- Ability to provide 2x work references.
Please submit your resume for review should you feel this is the role for you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018