Azure Cloud Engineer
A key client of mine is currently looking for an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 months contract based in Sydney CBD.
You will be joining a well established and growing team of Cloud and Data Engineers with great opportunity for growth and new Technologies to learn and upskill yourself on and a leadership team big and driving a successful and winning culture.
- Cloud experience of 3 + years ideally with Azure / GCP
- Experience with BigQuery, Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Server Big Data Clusters, Cloud Data Fusion, Azure Data Factory, Cloud Data Catalog, Azure Data CatalogCloud Dataflow, Azure Databricks, Container Registry, Azure Container Registry, ,Azure Event Hubs
- Solid experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Must have hands-on experience with building, deploying, troubleshooting data extraction highly desirable using Databricks, Dataproc, Data factory, Data warehousing
- Experience / knowledge of working with data lakes, data warehouses e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
- Software development experience ideally using Python, Linux/Unix,
- Experience with data security, access controls and encryption
- Experience working with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the group's data platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable
- Lend support to various businesses and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery of data platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Support and maintain data in the data lakes, hubs and warehouse and related systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve all data analytics tools/services issues related to performance, capacity and access.
- Maintain standard policies for data integrations & systems in development activities.
- Identify and rectify data failures and errors in a timely manner
- Create, modify and manage the technology fundamentals for data code pipelines within deployment/management
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience creating visualisations with PowerBI and Tableau is very desirable
- 3+ years Database administration experience with MSSQL is desirable
- .Net experience
If you would like to discuss this role and your suitability further please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss further.
For me information please speak to Jamie Hanlon from Progressive IT on 0401488853
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018