Automation/ Robotics Engineers
Progressive Engineering is currently on the search for experienced Automation Engineers to work on various projects.
This is full-time contract position with long term potential.
- Directly impacts productivity gains through process development and implementation of automation
- Works with manufacturing plants to identify opportunities and improve processes through the application of new equipment and systems, process evaluation/improvements, and material handling.
- Designs machine fixtures and related components for new and /or improved processes.
- Prepares procedures and other documentation on manufacturing processes. Transitions new/improved processes to manufacturing.
- Integrate results into manufacturing systems to continually monitor and improve performance.
Essentials you will need to have to be considered:
- 5+ years proven experience with Automation/ Robotics and Materials Handling
- Skilled engineering or trade background (Electrical/ Automation/ Mechatronics)
- Demonstrated knowledge of PLC & HMI
- Ability to review designs on software packages
- Customer relations and service
- Autonomous personality
- The attitude for high performance and growth within a tight deadline environment
Please note we are only accepting applications from current Australian Residents and won't be screening international applicants at this time.
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact!
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018