Application Support Engineer
Curruntly SEEKING a Application Support Engineer to join a client in Melbourne for a Permanant Role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing, configuring and supporting Sandstone applications
- Monitoring applications using Splunk/Dynatrace to ensure service level agreements are met in terms of application availability, performance, reliability, maintainability and serviceability
- Working on application codebase to resolve defects and implement improvements to provide a better experience for the end user
- Ensuring all applications adhere to defined security policies and ensuring any identified security issues are escalated/communicated appropriately
- This role includes rostered (and incentivised), after hours, on-call support to respond to and resolve incidents, to ensure 24/7 system coverage can be provided.
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Solid experience in object oriented design and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring quality code and continuous improvement
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to express and put forward your ideas and to liaise with developers, internal and external client teams
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced team
- Experience performance monitoring applications such as Dynatrace or Splunk is preferable
If this sounds like you please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018