We are seeking Expressions of Interest for 12D Designers to support the Civil/Track team. The Civil designer scope will be to work alongside a team of Engineers to support project delivery, ensuring budgetary and programming schedules are met in accordance with and compliant to contract conditions.
The 12D Designer's main responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of Engineers to deliver the Track packages within a major infrastructure project
- Control all Design activities and processes on projects
- Ensure quality, cost, safety, performance and that time schedules are met
- Experience in large Rail or Infrastructure tunnel projects, knowledge in track installation would be beneficial Proven commercial acumen
- 3+ Years Designing within the 12D model on major infrastructure projects
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
- Ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018