Senior HR Business Partner (PR-33897312)
Senior HR Business Partner
We have an exciting job opportunity with one of our upstream, offshore-focused, oil and gas clients; who are looking to appoint an experienced, technically strong and collaborative Senior HRBP, for their Dubai office. It is envisaged that this role will be spilt into 80% towards the HRBP side and 20% allocated to leading projects in the HR function.
Applicants must be inside of UAE to qualify for this position.
Work Location: UAE - Dubai
- 15+ years of career experience in Human Resources (HR).
- Oil & Gas experience is a must. Ideally, experience working with offshore personnel and crews.
- Work experience covering the US would be a nice to have
- Experience working for large multinational organisations, as well as, smaller, start-up businesses would be valuable/nice to have.
- You must be someone, who is hands on and enjoys that part of the HR role.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, working in small team HR teams and a close proximity to the executive leaders of the business.
- Expertise in training and development, performance management and handling recruitment
- Degree + any HR specific training's/certifications
Estimated Remuneration: AED 40K - 48K (Basic Salary, Housing and Transportation Allowances combined total) per month + Family Medical Insurance + Family Annual Flight Tickets to home country + Schooling + Performance Bonus
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018