Proposal Manager (PR-33982660)
Process Lead / Proposal Manager for Seawater RO projects with broad experience with EPC contractors across full projects life cycle including:
- Proposals and Estimation preparation
- Testing and commissioning
- Operation and Maintenance
Experience in mega projects for the following would be required:
- The use of major SWRO membrane projection software.
- Power consumption calculations.
- Chemical consumption calculations.
- Strong understanding of Intake and outfall regulations including recirculation and dispersion concepts.
- Pre-treatment and post treatment technologies.
This is a corporate role to be based in Dubai and not project specific. The role would be reporting to the Technical Director and would lead technical bid preparation and submission with the support of technical team various disciplines. Functional responsibilities shall include:
- Technical review of Requests for Proposals issued by Clients to ensure full understanding of scope of work
- Establish and contribute to project technical risk matrix and discussions for project's design, procurement, construction, operations, and maintenance.
- Establish and contribute to project capex/opex analysis.
- Design review, value engineering and optimization of EPC contractors' proposals.
- Technical discussions and communication with clients, EPC contractors and engineering entities during bids preparation and up to contracts award.
- Providing technical support to projects after award as needed.
Large and mega SWRO EPC experience is required.
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018