Process Engineer (PR-33947822)
With the assistance of other discipline engineers, He/She is responsible of the following tasks for tender and execution projects:
· Reviews project specifications.
· Preparation of basic process design, process calculations; finalises process scheme & equipment.
· Prepare detailed design calculations, process description, process flow diagram, participate to P&ID, and Layout, Equipment technical specifications & O&M manuals.etc
· Participates in the final selection of equipment.
· Participate to technical discussion with clients
· Put procedures in place to ensure the quality of documents/drawing prepared
· Carries out any other duties related to his area of expertise as assigned by the Eng. Manager or his designate.·
He/She also ensures the interface with other departments (proposal, projects, procurement) and develops the competencies of process engineers by coaching them.
He/She also assists the commissioning team by participating to the elaboration of commissioning documentation and schedules, advise the commissioning team on all process subjects and Participate to site meeting as required
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018