Systems Engineer / Test Engineer - Contract - Northamptonshire
A key client of Progressives are looking for a system / software Engineer for a 6 month contract. Below are the requirements:
- A good understanding of C and assembly programming.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- A good understanding of scripting languages such as Python or bash.
- Experience working on DO-254 / 178 projects desired.
- An understanding of NI tools LabVIEW and TestStand.
- Strong problem-solving and creative, solution-building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Awareness of computer architectures and hardware design
- Awareness of modern Real-Time Operating Systems
Please apply here if this would be of interest to you or call Nathan on 01216325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales