- Art der Tätigkeit:Freiberuflich
- Gehalt:$35 - $45 per hour + negotiable
My client based in Denver is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Hygienist to join their team for a 12 month contract starting in April. My client has maintained an excellent market position during the downturn and is set to see a lot of growth in 2017 so this is a great time to join.
This role would suit a junior to mid-level candidate from the local area that has an EHS/Industrial hygiene background.
Location - Denver, CO
Schedule - Mon to Fri 40 hours per week.
Contract - 12 month contract
Start Date - April 2017
Pay - $35 - $45 per hour - could be negotiable depending on experience
- Assist in the development and implementation of Industrial Hygiene Program which includes exposure to gases and radiation, NORM as well as issues of temperature control, noise and micro pollutants.
- Assist in the development of risk management projects
- Identification, evaluation and control of potential exposures and improvements in areas with contamination control
- Conduct industrial hygiene assessments
- Minimum 3 years of Oil and Gas experience in an Industrial Hygiene or similar role within Upstream and/or Midstream
- Certificate in IH preferred but not essential
- Local candidates preferred
**Unfortunately due to the high volume of responses calls will not be taken. Please respond with your most recent resume and if your background is a good fit you will be contacted by phone before Friday March 24th. If you are unsuccessful you will receive an email notification. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. **