Job Title: Solids Control hand
Pay rate: $17.29/hr, OT $25.94 - Per Diem and mileage
Duration/Contract Length: 5 months
Shift: 2 weeks on/ 1 week off 13hr shifts
Work Location: Monahans, Texas
- Contractor will need the ability to operate excavators, backhoes and loaders in a competent manner, around equipment and personnel.
- Will be expected to remove cuttings and material from containers, load trucks, dig trenches and perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle refueling and communicate any repairs needed on equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner, follow company policies, procedures and HSE regulations at all times.
- Report all damages or accidents immediately to the supervisor.
- Mandatory screening: Conduct a phone interview. Verify the applicants work history. Verify prior certifications. Verify correct personal protective equipment Mandatory safety certifications: PEC card / Safe Land Safe Gulf, H2S, Fit Test, Track Hoe Preferred
Knowledge and experience:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Centrifuges
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Drying shakers
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Pumps
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Excavators
- Able to read and write Computer literate
- H2S - valid/up to date
- PEC - valid
- Trach Hoe - preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.