I am currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer who is well experienced in Process Design to join a leading international client within WWTP projects across the Middle East. This is a permanent opportunity to be working out of their UAE head office.
In addition to this, I am also looking for a Process Engineer who is well experienced in Process Water including RO, FEED, Boiler, demineralised water.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Master or PhD degree in chemical/ environment engineering field
- Expert in waste water design
- Expert in Process Engineering - waste water
Overall Responsibility: His Overall Responsibility is to prepare technically advanced and cost effective process designs for waste water treatment plants, review process design done by other process engineers and the Specific Duties & Responsibilities are; With the assistance of other discipline engineers, he his responsible of the following tasks for tender and execution projects:
- Reviews project specifications.
- Preparation of basic process design, process calculations; finalizes process scheme & equipment.
- Prepare detailed design calculations, process description, process flow diagram, P&ID, Layout, Line lists, Valve schedules, Detailed mechanical drawings, Equipment technical specifications & O&M manuals
- Participates in the final selection of equipment.
- Participate to technical discussion with clients
- Put procedures in place to ensure the quality of documents/drawing prepared
- Prepare design schedule and report design progress He also ensure the interface with other departments (proposal, projects, procurement) and develop competencies of junior process engineer by coaching them.
Should this be of interest, please send your CV.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.