About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Senior Process Engineer to joint their South East Asia project team.
About the job:
As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Lead a team of Process Engineer in project execution and tender document preparation.
- Conduct quality reviews of the process deliverables and schedule control of contracted project.
- Meet project schedule and perform troubleshooting activities such as operating data analysis.
- Involve in preparation of PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment sizing, control philosophy, operation manuals and process documentation.
- Participate in safety review meeting, start-up, commissioning, data collection, validation and performance test verification.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years in process engineering work experience in petrochemical, gas, refinery, chemical, or LNG plant projects.
- Good knowledge with process simulation / hydraulic/ heat exchanger rating software such as HYSYS, PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARNET.
- Familiar with flow and development stage of P&ID.
- Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME.
- Conversant with clients' standard such as Shell's DEP, ExxonMobil's GP and DP will be added advantage.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.