Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience in product development of machinery and medical devices?
An international organization in the Eindhoven area is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Design 3D models and sketches for new products based on functional demands
* Perform calculations and inspections regarding manufacturability and quality assurance
* Advise customers on technical issues
* Start on existing and ongoing projects in order to get to know the organization internally, but also to be able to deepen your knowledge of existing customers where there are still many opportunities. With your knowledge and expertise you like to think along to work even better with each other, transferring knowledge to the junior engineers certainly belongs to this.
* Work together with other mechanical, software and electrical engineers.
* Assess the functional specifications provided by the customer for completeness of requirements and wishes
* Follow-up of project plans for new and ongoing projects. Ensuring that the project runs smoothly (within time, budget and other requirements)
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical, mechatronics, electronics or physics.
* Conceptually you are well developed and you are able to transfer this to other colleagues.
* Minimum of 5 years similar working experience.
Apply now for the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer and or send your CV to Milton Chin via m.chin(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Milton Chin on 040- 8080279.