At the moment I am working on a Senior IAM Application Manager role for a client located near Zoeterwoude.
Senior IAM Application Manager
How your potential will be optimised
As a Senior IAM Application Manager you are responsible for the optimal functioning and positioning of Identity and Access Management.
- As a senior application manager you are responsible for the proactive central management of the (complex) access & identity management environment and the provision of 2nd line support in the event of incidents
- You perform periodic maintenance, such as installing patches and preparing, planning, coordinating, executing and testing major changes and upgrades of the various IAM components
- You also work on new developments in the ICT environment on a project basis
- Coordinating activities related to IAM, particularly within their own team and communication with functional management
- Monitoring the overview of current activities, progress, bottlenecks, etc., taking into account the priorities indicated within and outside the company
- Participating in the consignment team for incident handling outside office hours is also part of the package of duties
A track-record to fit in perfectly
For this role it's important you have experience in a similar position. Specifically it's important you have:
- HBO work and thinking level with a relevant (completed) education within the discipline
- Knowledge of and experience with Identity Manager Engine and driver deployment and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of and experience with Worklfow Roles & Entitlements
- Knowledge of and experience with Access Manager configuration and troubleshooting Certification for NetIQ
- Preferably knowledge of ITIL and Prince2 for process and project management
- Knowledge of and experience with (Red Hat or Suse) Linux is recommended
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English
- Team player with a hands-on mentality, and a customer and service-oriented attitude
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then you are the Senior IAM Application Manager we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary up to 54k gross a year
- Flexible working environment
- Very good secondary benefits
- excellent training and lots of opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills
- a role with a lot of responsibility
Are you our new Senior IAM Application Manager? Apply online or send your CV to Maarten Doornenbal via m.doornenbal @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Maarten Doornenbal via 020 530 5800 or m.doornenbal @ progressiverecruitment.com.