Do you like working on the Risk/ Audit / security of the entire life cycle of a control system? A multinational has an excellent job vacancy in Utrecht for a Risk/ Compliance analyst.
If you have IT Security/ IT Audit / Risk and Compliance experience, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Main goal of the job:
You wil support the development of information security related standards, processes, and procedures as needed. Also, assist with information security risk assessment related activities and conduct security architecture and controls reviews to ascertain overall compliance with global information security requirements as needed.
- Provide assistance in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and other guidance documents that provide compliance to internal and external IT controls.
- Work as part of IT compliance to support operational change control process and provide oversight and compliance approvals of project deliverables; IT change requests and IT issue reports.
- Create and maintain a culture of risk management throughout the organization, driving adoption of security awareness, policies and controls in and across the enterprise.
- Drive and support the information security compliance reporting related activities.
- Work with the compliance officer to ensure the regulations, policies, procedures and controls are followed per the in-country laws for the cloud service offerings.
- Responsible for defining and mapping controls to policies and standards.
- Define & develop model to best implement controls across teams in a cloud native environment.
- Provides subject matter expertise in security compliance activities and requirements.
- Develops security compliance reports while performing tracking activities.
- Interprets compliance deficiencies and enables teams to incorporate the full spectrum of security compliance requirements into their build efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple security compliance frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5-8+years of experience in Internal Audit (IT Audit preferred), IT Risk, or Information Security.
- Experience with developing policies, standards, processes and procedures (including at the platform level e.g., servers, workstations and infrastructure component level).
- Familiarity with recognized information security standards.
Are you our new Risk/ Compliance Analyst ? Apply now by clicking on the link or contact Son Pham via 020-530 58 00 or s.pham@ progressiverecruitment.com.
Are you interested in this position but does your profile not match the requirements? Contact Son Pham via 020-530 58 00 and ask for our other positions in IT.