- You have at least 3 years' experience in the area of regulatory affairs?
- You have experience working with EMA and the FDA?
- You would like to work for an innovative biotech company that offers exciting career prospects?
Then I have a fantastic opportunity for you at my customer in Munich!
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Create regulatory documents (IMPD, IND, CTD Module 3)
- Communicate with internal and external partners in the area of regulatory affairs
- Work very closely with health authorities, partner companies and other internal departments to ensure a successful cooperation
- Answer queries from health authorities
- Provide regulatory expertise for clinical trials
- Develop regulatory strategies
Required experience and qualifications for this position:
- Master or PhD in a related field (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy)
- At least 3 years' experience in the area of regulatory affairs
- International experience
- Fluent English and German (other languages are an advantage)
The next step:
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, then please contact me.
Andrew Pride - Regulatory Affairs
Principal Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 - 5519 7767
Progressive München - Pharma
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.