I working with a client of mine, a large owner operator within Oil & Gas industry, they are looking for a talented Project Manager. This role will be located in my client's Midland office. This position will be mainly focused on managing the completion of 20-25 ILI "pigging" runs, in addition to coordinate logging all information/budgets for the project. Due to time constraints the position will be a 12 month contract to most likely a staff hire with competitive hourly rates and over time. This would be a contact position.
Below are a couple key qualification needed:
- 5 plus years of PM experience... (Handling field projects with owner operators)
- Experience in working projects form commissioning to closing.
- Experience in Pipeline work and Pipeline Integrity is ideal.
- Skilled in scheduling full operational field projects.
- Experience in managing projects finances.
- Proven experience working with different departments (operations, 3rd party vendors, land owner, etc.)
- Very skilled with the Microsoft office suites. Primarily Excel.
- Bonus skills - In-Line inspection exposure or experiences. Plus specific pigging experience.
Plus much more...
If you feel confident in your skill set to complete all duties asked of this job please apply and we can discuss in more detail. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.