Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer - 65k+ - Rotterdam
For an international Oil & Gas company in Rotterdam we are looking for a Maintenance Control & Instrumentation Engineer who will be part of the Process Control team. You will provide technical support to the Northern Continent, and specifically in the Botlek. You will work on executing productivity project and are responsible for all aspects of control and instrument engineering.
Moreover, your tasks as a Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer will be to:
- focus on equipment obsolescence, design, specification and configuration of control systems such as PLC, SCADA & DCS systems;
- hands-on plant-assistance for problems, commissioning and activities;
- develop control strategies and participate in P&ID development;
- collaborate in the global domain and technical leads;
- provide remote support and travel as necessary in case of major plant breakdowns.
The Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer suitable for this position will have a profile similar to the following:
- Bsc in an engineering field or reached this level through experience;
- field experience in the Oil & Gas field;
- 5+ years of experience;
- third party contractor experience
- site experience with FAT, SAT, FFP, shutdown systems and commissioning;
- communicatively strong.
This Oil & Gas company offers a good salary, plenty ADV days, a 13th month, ample of opportunities for personal development and a truly interesting, challenging and international work environment.
Do you see yourself as the new Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer, or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)205305822.