- The development of the Oracle applications for the divers European business units
- You'll examine and introduce new technologies and innovations to optimise the UX.
- You'll be a big part of the thinking process and advisement of the product owners and other stakeholders.
- A degree, IT-related
- Experience with development of customised Oracle applications
- Experience with and knowledge of Oracle, Apex, CSS, JQuery and PL/SQL
- Strong communication skills in English
- You are analytical
- You are flexible, innovative and up to date with the newest technologies
- You are agile, and know quick to respond with effective and efficient, right solutions in situations that came unexpected.
It's a plus if you have experience with performance tuning. Dutch is a plus as well.
- An amazing job opportunity in an international environment that is constantly changing and evolving
- A good salary, based on your skills and experience
- 30 vacation days
- Certain interesting discounts for different brands and organisations
- All the space and opportunities to develop yourself, professionally as well as personally
- A great work environment: no-nonsense, informal, respectful. A pleasant place to work
Do you have any questions, or would you like to know more about this vacancy? Then peasse contact me on 020-5305800 or via k.grims @ progressive-nl.com