For one of our Key Clients we are looking for a medior/senior IT Project Manager to lead several small projects in Rotterdam
Senior IT Project Manager Role
The Medior/Senior IT Project Manager reports into the IT Project Management team. This position provides overall leadership for the delivery of ITS projects. The position works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as a facilitator and leader, in driving the quality delivery of projects.
This senior position will manage global project teams of highly effective resources to implement ITS projects. This role will require managing multiple resources and interfacing at all levels of the organisation.
The Senior IT Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of ITS projects, within the expected quality, budget, time line and scope.
The client expects the IT Project Manager to fulfil the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
- Experience working with SAP systems(ECC, EDI) and understanding of inter company process
- Certification from recognised authority preferred (e.g. project management professionals PMP)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
- Strong in project financials (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
- Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
- Strong in project planning and forecasting
- Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams
- Effectively manages and resolves complex issues
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders.
Project specific qualifications
The Client expects the IT Project Manager to fulfil the following expectations specific for the S&OP Projects:
- Experience in managing IT specific projects, involving the implementation and adjustments of inter company processes between different entities of the company.
- Working location in Rotterdam for 5 days a week
- Ability to travel as required by the project ( USA and Asia)
- Ability to manage the global stakeholders from the ITS and business side and actively steer and drive the project to the successful completion.
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
Location: Rotterdam, with some travelling to USA and Asia
Duration: 10 months
If you are interested in this position please respond asap with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.