A Large Oil and Gas Operator is looking for a full-time HSE Consultant to oversee Drilling, Construction or Production Operations. This is a full-time, long-term contract working 5 days per week and most weekends (when working the weekends 2 days per week will be off work). We offer our contractors full benefits, PTO, 401k, competitive pay rates with per diem, vehicle allowance and equipment.
Candidates must have Oil and Gas HSE experience overseeing drilling, construction or production operations and must be local to the Williston, ND are OR be willing to relocate there for the position on their own.
Actively promote the Company safety culture in the Williston, ND area of the Bakken District.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Will steward and promote the safety culture, SHE tasks and initiatives.
- Responsible for oversight of daily SHE field activities including site inspections, spill response, sampling and other tasks assigned.
- Effectively perform assigned tasks
- Maintain and enter data of incidents, inspections, spill responses, training, stop work authority into numerous excel spreadsheets and SiteView software.
- Provide field support, direction and training for a variety of regulatory and compliance driven projects.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Exhibit strong leadership skills where results are obtained
- Upstream oil and gas experience preferred with background in safety.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Must have strong commitment to EHS policies and be willing to provide quality service for area's needs.
- Ability to assist in the development and presentation of EHS training material to multiple groups, including both internal and external.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office. K
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations will assist in the performance of job duties.
- Extensive travel within the division will be required.
- Must be able to effectively work with a broad spectrum of employees from field to professional level.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.