My client, a large Oil and Gas Operator in Fremont, California is looking to bring on a Facilities Manager to their team.
Location: Fremont, California
Rate: *flexible based on experience*
Contract: 6 months contract to hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8hr days, 40hr work weeks)
Responsible for overseeing the facilities of the Analytical Labs in Fremont, CA consisting of two buildings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) of facility coordination (technical operations, environmental, health and safety related experience) experience.
- Hands-on experience of facility system operation (instrument calibration and repair, equipment preventative maintenance, planning and scheduling, management and administration of the plant; federal, state, and local regulations).
- Construction experience, clean room system maintenance experience
- Experience with UPW systems
- Ability to operate under pressure. Flexibility and ability to cope with several tasks simultaneously are required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Be on call for after hour emergencies
- Manages scheduled and unscheduled repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibration.
- Maintain central Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) system within the lab
- Manages improvement/construction projects within the facility.
- Generates reports on facility and instrument related non-conformance, discrepancies, out of tolerance reports, corrective actions, incident reports and near misses.
- Maintains all infrastructure and compliance documentation including up-to-date building drawings and specifications.
- Maintains and develops facilities services SOPs within established ISO, OSHA, Fire Dept., building, and electrical codes.
- Responsible for compliance with code, environmental, safety and other regulations.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce facility equipment downtime and for energy efficiency programs to reduce operational costs.
- Ensures that all facilities are operated and maintained in a cost-effective, reliable, and safe condition in accordance with the approved budget and the on-premises customer requirements to fulfill contractual obligations.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.